1. I love that my son is sleeping on my lap right now:-)
2. I love that today I had all these impulses to do stuff but I ended up just following the moment and keeping it low energy.
3. I love that today I made a pasta out of soaked sunflowers and seaweed, combined with a bit of lemon juice and a bit of hemp protein. Wooow that was totally yummy! "Was" cause I made a little and ended up eating it on the spot on some crackers.
4. Love that I am healthy today. I feel like I am detoxing and I want to take it slow, as to not get very sick and out of order cause I cannot afford that, as the single mom that I am.
5. I love that I feel that I am with the day clearer.
6. I love my flatter stomach:-)
7. I love that I was invited to go tomorrow to an organic breastfeeding moms group, and I am definitely making some green smoothies and raw pate for them!
8. I love that I understand more and more about the raw foods.
9. I love that I found some old videos of the terrific David Wolfe today. I was listening to them and marveling at the difference between the stuff he was saying just 5 years ago and what he says now, and delighted at how they come together:-) we are what we eat:-)
10. I love the feeling I woke up with, this huge hope like today is the big day! Like I am in love. You know, butterflies in the stomach and all that. For me it is a sign that my energy is cleaning up and yay that I did not fall into the trap of disappointment (like I used to do) that no, nothing major happened as far as I can see it now.. For all I know, something major could have happened in the etheric, or deep inside me where it's not so visible.
get my news:
Or learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils (plus video)
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my V-boy son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.