1. I love that my son is sleeping on my lap right now:-)
2. I love that today I had all these impulses to do stuff but I ended up just following the moment and keeping it low energy.
3. I love that today I made a pasta out of soaked sunflowers and seaweed, combined with a bit of lemon juice and a bit of hemp protein. Wooow that was totally yummy! "Was" cause I made a little and ended up eating it on the spot on some crackers.
4. Love that I am healthy today. I feel like I am detoxing and I want to take it slow, as to not get very sick and out of order cause I cannot afford that, as the single mom that I am.
5. I love that I feel that I am with the day clearer.
6. I love my flatter stomach:-)
7. I love that I was invited to go tomorrow to an organic breastfeeding moms group, and I am definitely making some green smoothies and raw pate for them!
8. I love that I understand more and more about the raw foods.
9. I love that I found some old videos of the terrific David Wolfe today. I was listening to them and marveling at the difference between the stuff he was saying just 5 years ago and what he says now, and delighted at how they come together:-) we are what we eat:-)
10. I love the feeling I woke up with, this huge hope like today is the big day! Like I am in love. You know, butterflies in the stomach and all that. For me it is a sign that my energy is cleaning up and yay that I did not fall into the trap of disappointment (like I used to do) that no, nothing major happened as far as I can see it now.. For all I know, something major could have happened in the etheric, or deep inside me where it's not so visible.
get my news:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.