1. I love that we woke up so late today and slept long and well
2. I love that the weather is so soft now, actually warmer than most of the summer.
3. I love my hair today, it’s curly by nature and today it seems untamable. What others call a bad hair day, I call a hair personality revolution:-)
4. I love my son’s nose. I love my nose. Both challenging these days because of a long flu.
5. I love the new arrangement in our apartment, I like to change it often (when I feel that we get stuck) and this particular one gives us more space to move (so more space for my son’s induced chaos yay!)
6. I love the bread I bought this week for the first time from the market. It has the perfect structure and a lot of yummy seeds.
7. I love to write this list! It’s a date with myself and in the same time with our whole wide beautiful world.
8. I love that this next spring I am embarking on the adventure of my first vegetable garden. Already a few years long I wanted to be connected to the Earth in this way.
9. I love that yesterday I changed my website to make it even clearer. It feels like clearing the air, the same as clearing the space.
10. I love the technology that allows us to be connected in this way. I love the internet and my little laptop.
get my news:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.