1. I love that we woke up so late today and slept long and well
2. I love that the weather is so soft now, actually warmer than most of the summer.
3. I love my hair today, it’s curly by nature and today it seems untamable. What others call a bad hair day, I call a hair personality revolution:-)
4. I love my son’s nose. I love my nose. Both challenging these days because of a long flu.
5. I love the new arrangement in our apartment, I like to change it often (when I feel that we get stuck) and this particular one gives us more space to move (so more space for my son’s induced chaos yay!)
6. I love the bread I bought this week for the first time from the market. It has the perfect structure and a lot of yummy seeds.
7. I love to write this list! It’s a date with myself and in the same time with our whole wide beautiful world.
8. I love that this next spring I am embarking on the adventure of my first vegetable garden. Already a few years long I wanted to be connected to the Earth in this way.
9. I love that yesterday I changed my website to make it even clearer. It feels like clearing the air, the same as clearing the space.
10. I love the technology that allows us to be connected in this way. I love the internet and my little laptop.
get my news:
Or learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils (plus video)
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my V-boy son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.