1. I love my dreams. I dream to one day, soon, be able to build my own cob house, to grow my organic vegetable garden and to live a self-sustainable life. I dream of un-schooling for my son and total freedom. I dream of a clean and amazingly beautiful Earth.
2. I love the game my son is playing for a week or so. He is hiding behind this mobile where the clothes hang up to dry and I can see only his tiny feet. I hear him asking: “where am I?”:-) The clothes are already dry for forever but he likes his game so much that I leave them there until new clothes are washed.
3. I love the way my son is coming to me with a very minor pain and he asks me to massage it. After that he says: it is much better, he:-)
4. I love that I could work over my trauma related to child sung songs. I grew up in a communist country where these songs where only about the regime and the “beloved leader” so I just hated even the sound of it… My son loves his cd’s with children singing and nowadays he wants to listen to them all day long, especially the ones about sheep, which is our main theme this last week or so:-). A while ago I became conscious that I did not want to put them on because of my past. Than I let the past be the past and started enjoying the sound and these new words in another language than my mother’s, In the language of my son.
5. I love all this information you can find on the internet. I love Youtube! I listened yesterday a few hours in a row about green smoothies and people who eat raw. Got a new understanding about green smoothies and was amazed that most people do not find that yummy to see (and thus drink)?? I just LOVE the color green in EVERYTHING and I would like to just drink green smoothies and juices the whole day long if that would be possible!! Ehmmm, why not?
6. I just LOVE that I still give the breast and that I will let my son wean himself off whenever he feels like it. Here:-) I said it.
7. I love to read aloud to my son.
8. I LOVE to dance. I do it once a week while my son plays with his and our best friend. An adult, that is:-). At one point in the evening, sometimes in the beginning, sometimes later, it feels like all tingling and my body just begins to moves like by itself. It’s like my soul just comes in, totally in my body, in that precious moment. Moves that I had to “do” before just happen and I can dance and dance and dance forever. It’s the most beautiful sensation.
9. I love my red bicycle. It was a present from a friend and I can take my son on the back of it, on a special chair. It’s just wonderful. A very good bicycle too.
10. I love living.
get my news:
Or learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils (plus video)
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my V-boy son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.