- purslane 200g;
- 1,5 big apples cut in pieces
- 1 small orange (I ran out of lemons, we are drinking lots of lemonade these days);
- flat leaves parsley - a big bunch;
- water to fill (filtered and loved)..
I always recommend tasting your smoothie before you pour it in all your nice containers.
Do not ask me why I recommend that - oh all right, I will tell you:-)
It happened more than few times in these last 2 years..
Just like today:-)
I sat at my table.. aaaand my smoothie was much too sweet for me today.
But before you go on and add stuff to your smoothie, taste it:-) This recipe might not be too sweet for you, especially if you are at the beginning of your smoothie adventures.
It was much too sweet for me so I added:
- 1 tea spoon astralagus (it's a bitter, white powder);
- 1 tea spoon shilajit (it's a bitter brownish powder, it actually tastes like pipe tobacco - I believed I've said that before);
- 1 tea spoon camu-camu (among the richest vitamin C resources from the raw food powders) (and bonus for me today: it's sour!);
- 2 tb. spoons probiotica - I have had a lot of sugar cravings lately and I am attempting to get that to a lower level - and probiotica helps a lot) (bonus for today, the probiotica I have is also a bit sour)
Much better smoothie for me with all that in..
OH and I also added 1 tb. spoon of SunWarriors protein at the end.
Enjoy your green smoothie:-)