(really? I never do that??!!) :-)
- quinoa milk (quinoa left in water overnight, washed in the morning and left to sprout one more day, mixed with water, strained - go here for an example of other milk making);
- V. wanted very purple milk so we did that one first (sorry, drank it before I could make a picture of it, but it was really really dark purple): with 250g blue berries,
- a bit of honey (I put some more in his glass purple milk)
- a bit of salt
- some cinnamon (1 tea spoon)
I used the purple milk as a base for the green smoothie:
- 1l very purple quinoa milk;
- cilantro - one big bunch - maybe 150g;
- baby lettuce - 150 g;
- 1 lemon - peeled and cut into pieces;
- 1 apple - cut into pieces with core, peel and everything;
- some water to fill the Vitamix;
- spirulina - one heaping spoon.
Enjoy and be healthy!
much love from me.