the raw almond milk (today: very purple)
raw almond yogurt (fermenting as we speak). Basically:
- I soaked the almonds (around 300g for the whole thing) over night,
- washed them
- blended them with 1,5l l filtered and loved water
- milked the milk with a cheesecloth
- blended it all with acidophylus probiotica.
- put half of it in a (clean, yes, of course it;s clean!!) glass jar
- and left that to ferment until tomorrow (can't wait!)
That was the yogurt as you can see it below:
We are also both in purple today, if you did not notice:-)
The purple milk contains:
- almond milk with the acidophylus probiotica in it;
- (red) maca (1 big! tb spoon)
- SunWarrior protein (2 tb spoons)
- astragalus (1 big tb spoon)
- (raw) cacao powder
- spirulina (1 tea spoon)
- pinch of salt
- a tea spoon of cinnamon
- (frozen) blue berries
This is the result of my yogurt culture right before I ate it:-)
And today my son wanted pancakes so we made that with the whey of this yogurt.
Because someone asked:
We do not eat totally raw because of some circumstances we live in. I will probably go more into that another time.
So I make cooked stuff that my son asks for and buy the not so raw stuff that he wants He is very healthy and I see that he can feel what he needs (to eat).
I want him to be able to choose consciously for himself and learn to listen to his own body clues.
I use in my cooking the healthiest possible ingredients and 99.99% organic.