V. asked to make yellow milk (because I cannot do it that good by myself, he said).. :-)
Today in my sharpies written gratitude jars.
- (raw organic) almonds (soaked overnight) (around 300g);
- 1l water (filtered and loved)
We blended and made the milk.
I know that some people do all the ingredients in and than put it through the nut-milk bag or cheese cloth but I d not like that much.
(..and while I write Victor is watching Caillou in Spanish on the Ipad and he asks: how do you say mama in Spanish?.. I say: also mama, I believe.. he says: no, it's Mammie.. :-) )
After making the milk we mixed it with:
- salt (V, ended up by putting like 4 times the quantity I would mostly put in.. He likes to put salt on things (and not so much eating the salty things).. it is a salty milk today;
- turmeric (we put first 1 tea spoon but we ended up putting 3 - heaping - because it was not yellow enough)
- 1 tea spoon cinnamon;
- 1 heaping spoon honey (and in V's milk I put later more because it was very salty)
- lecitin (1 tb. spoon)
- raw cacao powder (1 tb. spoon)
Additional, if you want to:
(the same everyday at this moment)
- Sunwarrior protein (1 heaping tb. spoon)
- astragalus (1 tea spoon)
- maca (1 tb. spoon);
Also, if you do not know the turmeric, try it first less concentrated. Turmeric is amazing for a lot of things but it has a specific taste that some do not enjoy (we do)..
And if you put too much and you want to change it, you can put more cacao in. Be aware, though, this milk is already quite powerful so if you put more cacao powder in it's possible it's going to lift you up from your chair:-)
I was quite exhausted today (had a few nights of extreme inspiration so I was staying up late, writing) and I needed a boost:-)
If you also need one, here you go.